Saturday, November 14, 2009

Kuntry Corner


Every two weeks Jenny and I usually make a grocery run. We usually start at the Kuntry Corner Discount store and then head to Aldi's. Today I PACKED my refrigerator and cupboards full. I talked to my mom later in the day and she sent me back to the Kuntry Corner for a few things she likes as stocking stuffers and things to bring to Mexico when they go in late winter. So this is what I got for you Mom.


2 febreze NOTICEables with nightlight - 2.99 a piece

2 Neutrogena Rapid Clear Acne Eliminating Gels - 1.09 a piece

18 count box of Kotex super plus tampons - 1.75

3 (6.5 fl oz) Clearasil Stayclear Oil Free Daily Face Wash - 1.99 a piece

12 oz House Blend Medium Starbucks whole bean coffee - 2.50

Gillette Complete Skincare Facial SPF moisturizer for men - .99

7 travel kits that include things like toothpaste, deodorant, and body cleanser - .99 a piece

3 Blistex Lip Infusion Sheer Liquid Balm - .99 a piece

6 pack of Propel Fitness Water - .99

No comments: