Monday, October 5, 2009

In Honor Of Our Dad For His Birthday



We are taking a day trip tomorrow, to Shedd's Aquarium, on Darrin's birthday so I'm posting this one day early. Unfortunately Annabelle didn't have much patience so I got what I could from her.

We hope you get a kick out of this Daddy! Love Bennett and Annabelle

1. What is something dad always says to you?
B-You're cool.
A-Run to me.

2. What makes dad happy?
B-I love him.
A-My smile.

3. What makes dad sad?
B-If I don't play with him.
A-I don't know

4. When does your dad laugh?
B-When I say jokes.

5. What was your dad like as a child?
B- He was a baby.

6. How old is your dad?
B- 6 pounds.
A-Three.

7. How tall is your dad?
B-Really tall.
A-Big.

8. What is his favorite thing to do?
B--Playing bike racing.
A-Go outside.

9. What does your dad do when you're not around?
B-He cries.
A-Play

10. What is your dad not very good at?
B-Riding on a dinosaur.
A-I don't know.

11. What does your dad do for his job?
B-Works at school and he looks on his computer.
A-Mow the grass.

12. What is your dad's favorite food?
B-Chicken.
A-Eggs.

13. What makes you proud of your dad?
B-He loves me and he loves Mommy.
A-When I go potty.

14. If your dad were a cartoon character, who would he be?
B-A movie star.

15. What do you and your dad do together?
B-Bike racing and go to Carol's to walk the dogs.
A-Run to Daddy.

16. How are you and your dad the same?
B-I'm like Daddy because I am tall.

17. How are you and your dad different?
B-Daddy's bigger than me.

18. How do you know your dad loves you?
B-Because he loves me the most.

19. What does your mom like most about your dad?
B-Watching Mom's kind of movie.

22. Where is your dad's favorite place to go?
B- To work at the football games cause that's my favorite sport.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh Spice, I bet Darrin loved this. It was really fun to ready! Good idea! Have a fun day!

Megan Dieckmann said...

oh this is such a good one! I loved bennett's answer of 6lbs and what does your dad do when your not around,'he cries' and annabelle's response to the most proud of dad one 'when I go potty'..oh I hope you wrote this in their baby books..soo PRICELESS!!!