Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Just to make you laugh (or a least smile)

This evening we went to a baseball game. Shortly before we were ready to leave for home I asked Bennett if he was cold and wanted his jacket back on, or if he needed to use the bathroom. He said no to both. So Brenda, Jenny and I went on watching the game while the kids played. I turned around quicky when I heard something suspicious and let out a shriek when I saw what I saw. You've probably already guessed. About 20 feet behind me is Bennett with his pants and undies at his ankles making the longest possible stream of unrine that he can with his hands on his hips...and the puddle he made in the dirt path was something to be seen. Unfortunately my shriek alerted everyone to the situation and there was lots of laughter. He seemed oblivious but poor Macey was really concerned that everyone was laughing at him. I guess when you have to go, you HAVE to go. And Nora, If you're reading this, I thought of you because I read your most recent post right before we left for the game :)!!

3 comments:

Nora said...

I am smiling! I sympathize!!! We really need to get our boys together to play. It would be fun to see what they would come up with together. Or maybe we don't want to know, right?

Brenda Lee said...

This was probably one of the funniest (yet so innocent) things I have ever witnessed! A good story to save for future girlfriends. Love ya Bennett :)

Em said...

Tim will be proud. He still uses the outdoors when ever he can! :)