Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter and Week in Review

Darrin was home for spring break this week which was really nice. It gave us a sweet taste of what Summer break will feel like. Here is a recap of our week (what I can remember of it while I sit here thinking).

Friday: Can't remember much but I do know I made 3 loaves of banana bread and some potato soup.

Saturday: Day trip to Holland/Hamilton. Visited lots of grandma's and grandpa's.

Sunday: Our friends Tim and Emily came for a visit. It was their first time in Colon. Jenny and Jason also came over. We had burgers on the grill

Monday: SNOW!! Our power was out from 9:30 until 3:30. We went to Portage to buy paint for Annabelle's room (I still need new curtains and to make a few finishing touches. When it's ALL done I will post pictures of her "new" room). We aslo ate lunch at Qdoba and had dessert at Coldstone Creamery.

Tuesday: PAINTED

Wednesday: My mom, Aunt Jeanette, and cousins came for a visit. Darrin also started ripping apart the back entry way to lay new flooring and put in drywall.

Thursday: More work on the back room and Darrin went golfing. It was nice so the kids and I took a good walk while he was gone.

Friday: Can't remember at the moment. Nothing too exciting I don't think. More work in the yard and back room.

Saturday: Darrin took Bennett golfing (pictures to follow) and Annabelle and I went to Aldi's and Walmart together.

Sunday (today): Happy Easter! We're treating it as an average Sunday. We're getting the house and yard all picked up and everything put away to start our work week off on the right foot!

Here is

a disgruntled Annabelle

after I woke her with the flash

and continued to take pictures.

How rude!

And Here Are My Two Favorite Golfers



2 comments:

Brenda Lee said...

I like the idea of your week in review. I LOVE Qudoba and Cold Stone!!! Annabelle's hair is getting so long and she looks so cute after her nap. That looks like a nice golf course!

Jenny said...

love Annabelle's hair like that and the color green on the wall! Can't wait to see it in person. And that Bennett is a natural golfer, watch out Darrin!