Saturday, September 13, 2008

The farm and football

Despite the drizzle yesterday, we had a great day!! Our good friends Mark and Carol have a farm and took the time to plant pumpkins for the kids. The pumpkins were ready a little early so we had to pick them yesterday so they wouldn't rot. They look so nice on our porch stairs....and we got some cute pictures in the process. The kids also picked apples off the ground to feed to Pepperoni the horse. It was the first time Macey and Kelsey got to experience Sharp's Farm. It's always a great experience for the kids.


After the farm, the kids took a good nap and Jenny and I made t-shirts for them to wear to the football game. Unfortunately I forgot to bring my camera but the teacher in charge of yearbook took some really cute ones. She will be emailing them to me so I will post those later. Have a great weekend!!! Love the VandenBergs

I have to explain this look. It's the "I'm proud of myself. I hope somebody notices but yet I'm embarrassed" look :).






















2 comments:

Brenda Lee said...

super good post with pictures Ron!! Those do look like some really nice pumpkins. Hillarious picture of Kelsey feeding pepperoni.

Em said...

What great pictures. Looks like fun!